Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2011

Expecting!

Our hearts are full to overflow...Baby Sinclair is due May 7, 2012!
Kenny and I are THRILLED to be expecting and give the Lord all the glory for the precious miracle growing within me. We had been praying for quite some time the Lord would allow us to be parents...it was a long road, but one that was not in vain. Through the pain of having to wait for the desire of our hearts (and a pregnancy loss in the middle of that long wait), God taught us what it meant to love him, trust him, and desire HIM more deeply. That is the greatest gift of all! I am feeling great at 12 weeks and looking forward to updating soon with some "belly" pictures (I say "belly" because I'm not really "showing" much yet...but I've been diligent in taking monthly photos...for posterity, of course ;-)) For now, just feeling overwhelmed with gratitude and looking toward the future with breathless anticipation as we await the arrival of this precious baby! (EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!)




A sight I will never forget...thank you, Lord!!


...and baby makes THREE :)

3 comments:

  1. You updated your blog!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!! :) I still can't put into words how excited that I am for you two!! My prayers will continue for you both. I can't wait to continue our baby products chats! Love you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn --

    I've been meaning to say congratulations to you both for some time now, but my lack of Facebook hasn't helped my cause. I just wanted to say how happy I am for you both and I can't wait to hear more news and updates! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete