Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{4 Weeks}

4 Weeks - Month 1 {August}


How Far Along: 4 weeks – we just found out and are SO thankful and excited to be expecting!

Favorite Maternity Clothes: Not yet…would that be some sort of record?

Best moment this month: Seeing those two beautiful lines show up on the pregnancy test (AHHH!!!!)…and running in the room to tell Kenny with tears streaming down my face :)

Movement: Just me…jumping up and down repeatedly.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Hungry! I heart carbs.

What I miss: I AM SO HAPPY TO BE PREGNANT I DON’T MISS A THING.

Sleep: Getting up a few times at night to use the restroom…which is rather uncommon for me.

What I am looking forward to:
Everything.

Belly Changes: Not yet!

Symptoms: Fatigue, exhaustion….nap-time, please.

Prayer for this month: Praying the Lord would allow us to hold this little one in our arms here on earth – for a safe and healthy pregnancy. After our miscarriage last March, we don’t take the miracle of life lightly! What a joy it will be so meet this precious little one…




This was my $2 preg test from Walmart I took two days before I "should have" and it came up right away!! I told myself that if it was negative, it didn't mean anything because I tested early, and...it was cheap ;-)




Psalm 66 has come to mean so much to Kenny and I on this journey...what a beautiful promise of God answering prayer in His time, and bringing us to this place of abundance. We praise You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment