Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Something In The Water

Brooke Fraser: Something In the Water, Video


I'm in love with Brooke Fraser's newest album, "Flags" which released earlier this week. Musically, it's like a gourmet meal for the senses!! I can't get over all the different facets and layers of the production...simply: it is magical :) The best "feel good" track is cut #1, "Something In the Water" which I can't listen to without smiling and tapping my toes :-D And, I'm equally crazy about the song "Crows and Locusts" ...epic. Thanks, Brooke, for an incredible and inspiring album!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey friend! Just did another blog last night and thought I'd look at yours. We posted the same video!! sorry. I guess great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see her cute video I think of you! You and Brooke could be sisters! love you! xoxoo

    ReplyDelete