Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, October 16, 2010

It Started With Crazy Eyes

It all started as we were leaving. One of my best friends, Stephanie and I usually spend Fridays together since I am off work and she is still on maternity leave. We were gathering our things and buckling Ethan into his pumpkin seat (getting ready to get our Maxx-inistas on) when he made these crazy eyes:

And he continued making this hilarious expression every time she lowered the top down!! We got laughing so hard we could hardly stand it - especially when she proceeded to include the theme song from psycho (think: "eee eee eee!"). Then, Ethan started laughing at us... (we are pretty funny)

...And thus ensued the Ethan photo shoot in his pumpkin seat :)

I mean, how could I resist this face???


And then I looked outside...and the sun had dipped behind the trees and the leaves were falling and I just had to get them out in the yard for more pictures :) hehe. (TJ Maxx...you'll just have to wait!)


You'll probably remember Steph from the materninty photo shoot I did with her back in June! It's hard to believe Ethan is actually here now :)

I love this child.




Did you just adoringly put your hand over your heart? Yeah...I thought so ;-)

Ethan and his Gigi :)

We did eventually end up paying a visit to TJ Maxx...but not until we uploaded the photos and "ooo-ed and ahh-ed" over his sweet little faces....and a brief (but delightful) rendezvous to Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment