Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Festivity

Welcome to the Sinclair home....decorated for the Fall :-)

I was trying to explain to my "mother-in-love," Jeanette, over the phone how I had decorated our home for Fall and then realized it would just be easier to show her! Since she lives in Oregon, I promised to post pictures, so, here they are :) I just LOVE Fall!



Kara, do you like my Scentsy?!? I have pumpkin pie in it right now - we LOVE it :-)

Seasonal soaps make me smile :)



Front door photo!



I picked this up from a Fall Festival before Kenny and I were married and couldn't wait to put it on the front door of our future home - now here we are 2 years later!

I hope that's a glare on the TV and not dust...ugh...Swiffer anyone? :-/


I love this little owl Abigail and I saw at Hobby Lobby...I couldn't pass it up! It's gracing our wood stove in the family room...

Harvest plates on the stand Jeanette gave me for my birthday last year!

Well...there's the official Fall tour. Ya'll come back now! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment