Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Coos Bay Thanksgiving

I can't believe that we're already back in Cincinnati...we've looked forward to our Coos Bay, Oregon Thanksgiving for months, and now it's a wonderful memory! We really enjoyed our time there... but it is always good to be back home :) We enjoyed spending most of our time with family...Kenny's mom, sister, grandma, and aunts/uncles/cousins! I (of course) drank WAY too much coffee...but how can you not when there are fabulous, unique latte's on every corner?!
With names like "The Human Bean," "The Coffee People" and "Java The Hut"...who can resist? We went shopping at outlets (yay columbia outlet!) and took serene walks on the beach each morning. It was magical :) What a perfect way to get away and just reconnect with one another! And, of course, Thanksgiving was DELICIOUS! We ate at Kenny's Aunt & Uncle's house and I brought some traditional "Weber" sides...Sweet Potato Casserole, Corn Souffle and German cucumbers; Jeanette (Kenny's mom) and I also make pumpkin pies together! One of my sweetest memories it of our afternoon with Kara, Jason & Treyton Enright! Jason is probably Kenny's oldest friend and he and Kara are such wonderful people...and GREAT parents to Trey, their 6 month old son. Those of you who know me well, know baby fever is creeping up on me, and I adored holding precious Trey, who I rocked until my arms were numb! (I don't have mom arms yet, what can I say?) Here are some pictures from that day!

Precious Trey!

Beautiful Coos Bay, Oregon
Kenny and I being beach goobers
Three Cheers for Thanksgiving in Oregon!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun Jenn!!! I still dream of being coffee moms!! Can't wait until our paths cross again! Much love and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete