Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just Another November Day...

Not much time to write today...Kenny and I are keeping busy with day to day things...we're both singing in the Christmas choir at our church (we have concerts Dec 11 & 12) and I'm also heading up all the Press and Design work for the event...which is keeping me on my toes! I also daydream a lot about how I'll decorate our first home for Christmas...usually while listening to pandora.com's vintage carols :) Kenny's 28th birthday is this Saturday and I've rented a cabin in Lebanon, OH for a special overnight date...I'll post pictures of that soon! I just wanted to put up a few pictures of everyday life together :) Emma & Leona just love each other and get along so well ... I couldn't resist taking these adorable pictures of them sleeping together on the kitchen floor.






1 comment:

  1. Dude! I'm such a punk! Forgive me for not replying any sooner! Ever since we started @ Knollwood it's been nonstop! A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you bro! What is it now? 29? WOW! You're almost here with us in the thirties club! We miss you guys so much! I finally figured out how to put pics on the blog! So you'l be able to see how things are going down here! Yay for me! Peace my homies!!!!---------Dararith

    ReplyDelete