Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Few Oregon Pics & K's 28th Birthday

Well, I left my camera in Oregon...but now that my mom-in-law came to visit for Christmas, I get my camera back! Blogspot, here I come :) Kenny is a landscape lover, and I'm a lover of people...so below is a slew of our favorites from the trip!

Driving to Portland...

Coos Bay roads

Foggy west coast

Jeanette & me


Winchester Bay Viewpoint

At long last....my "Human Bean" Supreme :)

________

Kenny turned 28 on November 14th (did I mention I left my camera in Oregon?) and we celebrated by spending the night in Lebanon, OH...a quaint historic district north of Cincinnati. We meandered through antique stores, marveled at Victorian architecture, ate at "The Golden Lamb" (the oldest hotel in Ohio) and spent the night in a cozy cabin!


A home-cooked dinner at The Golden Lamb...I was obsessed with the apple butter (which, fortunately for me, came in a giant ceramic vat) and their "warm slaw" with vinagar and bacon. Delish.

Kenny: "Are you seriously taking another picture of me, babe?"

A kiss for the birthday boy

Lebanon, OH

Our cabin...which we smoked ourselves out of when we attempted to start a fire because the flu was old . It was quite romantic.
Ah, memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment