Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blog Slacker - Part One

Has it really been 7 months since I last updated this blog? I can think of so many things I should have blogged about...this past year has been bursting at the seams with new and exciting experiences, yet I haven't recorded a thing! It seemed rather daunting as each month passed by...so quickly...and as all the events stacked up and I felt I'd have to blog for DAYS to catch up. Well...I'm not going to let the daunting task of a few blogs stop me now...I'm back in the game! Granted, I will use this particular blog to briefly (if not briefly, adequately) catch you up on the more significant "goings-on" of the past year (March-Sept)....so I can move on to future events! Where shall I start?

Kenny and I were living in Mobile, AL last time I wrote, but since then, Kenny has graduated from Auburn with his Pharmacy Doctorate (PharmD...with honors...what a smarty.) and we have moved to Cincinnati, OH!

Here's a shot from Kenny's graduation with his friends, Scott (L) and Robert (R):


It was harder than we anticipated, leaving Mobile...we had formed such special friendships there...particularly, Bethany and Brian Engl, Dararith & Lyda Kuy, and Richard & Joanna Gomes. The Lord lavished his love on us with the gift of these friendships and we know they will last a lifetime!

Bethy & Bri


Lydia & D



The group of us at the Gomes' for Cambodian food :) Yay Curry House!Meanwhile, Emma continues to grow...and grow...and now she's a big girl!


Currently, She's 10 months and 41 lbs, so pretty much full grown...but STILL a puppy...and still as sweet as pie :)
We love living life together and are enjoying Cincinnati...more on that in part-two!

No comments:

Post a Comment