Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blog Slacker - Part Two

So, here we are, living in Cincinnati. At first it wasn't so glamorous...we lived with my parents for 2 months while we waited to close on our (drumroll....) new HOME! We finally closed July 4th weekend on a cute little home in the Wyoming area/suburb of Cincinnati (think: northwest of downtown). We LOVE this house and feel so comfortable in it already. It sits on almost an acre and backs into woods, so we feel like we're in the country! PERFECT. Here are some photos of our abode...


Our bedroom...modeled by emma, of course.
family room
living room
living room again
kitchen




Then, soon after the move, Kenny and I celebrated our 1-year anniversary! woohoo! :) We had the most delicious dinner at the Cincinnatian Hotel restaurant: The Palace. We spent our wedding night at the Cincinnatian, so it was a special memory.


As for everyday life, Kenny took a job at the premiere hospital in town, Christ Hospital, and is a staff pharmacist there. I'm the Worship Ministries assistant at an EV free church in Mason, Hope Church (www.hope-church.org), and enjoy my job thoroughly. I do some administrative work, some graphic design, worship leading...and a lot of coffee drinking! :) Well, that catches us up pretty well!! Blogging...I'm back :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, so I can totally tell that Kenny decorated the interior :) ... anyways, nice updates and congrats to you both at your combined successes. I cant wait to hang out with you guys again the future.

    ReplyDelete