Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Micah's Nursery

I finally got around to finishing up the nursery and taking some pictures...
so consider this your official tour-de-photos of Micah's nursery!

Sweet Jenny Lind crib

Here's the oak dresser we're using as a changing table as well




Love this cozy area for rocking and nursing



Nursery bedding...we really are "jumping for joy" :-)



Aunt Amy made this beautiful mobile for his nursery from some fabric I picked out!



My all-time favorite smelling baby products...I love Thymes!



I hung up my dad's (Grampa's) dedication outfit that Grandma Faith passed down to me. Micah's middle name, Daniel, is after my sweet daddy. 



Bookshelf, etc...



Our burgeoning stash of cloth diapers! I'll start him in them after the first month or so...



Still in love with my Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bag! It fits so much :)



This baby boy is a little spoiled...don't you think? We sure have been blessed!



Onesies!



Close-up of the bird mobile



This boppy cover makes me smile!



All packed and ready to head to the hospital any time!



Chalkboard in the nursery



Baby swing in the family room



Baby things are taking over our kitchen, too! :)



We're ready to meet you, Micah Daniel!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to get my hands on your sweet baby boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn!! we both haven't blogged in over 2 years! ha! I think now any spare moment I am trying to clean or catch some sleep. things have changed, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, Micah's nursery is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete