Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, April 21, 2012

{36 Weeks}

{Month 9}

How Far Along: 36 weeks!

Favorite Maternity Clothes: H&M Skinny jeans, tanks with cardigans…and my comfy, awesome Keen sandals!



Best moment this month: Finding out he was head-down and measuring just right!



Movement: I love watching little elbows, knees and feet roll across my tummy…he is so precious and I can’t wait to kiss these sweet little baby parts!



Food Cravings/Aversions: No aversions. Craving PB&J, shrimp scampi, and iced (decaf) coconut lattes a lot! Not together ;-)



What I miss: Still missing sushi and a Jersey Mike’s club sub!



Sleep: I’m surprised that I’m still sleeping so well and am VERY thankful I am! Getting up about twice a night to use the restroom and then going back to sleep with no problem. The only negatives about sleep are the charlie-horse cramps I get in my calves and my pelvis really aches throughout the night and when I wake up in the morning. Par for the course. :-)



What I am looking forward to: We’re going to be meeting him SO SOON!!! I can’t wait for them to place my firstborn son on my chest right after he’s born and just stare at him – and I’m especially looking forward to bringing him home with us!



Belly Changes: This little boy is such a wiggler and he makes my stomach look so mis-shapen sometimes! And my belly button is totally flat. I am thankful I don’t have any stretch marks…yet. ;-)



Symptoms: Braxton hicks, mood-swings, hungry…sweet-tooth!



Prayer for this month: Lord, I know you are preparing us in these last moments as we anticipate Micah’s arrival. I can feel the changes you are making in my heart and the ways you are drawing Kenny and I closer together and more in love as we prepare to parent together. Thank you or your faithfulness to us throughout this season of pregnancy – we 
trust you with the details of Micah’s arrival, because your ways are always 

perfect!

I am one happy mama to be meeting my baby boy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment