Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, March 18, 2012

{32 Weeks}

{Month 8}

How Far Along: 32 weeks...we're getting closer to meeting this sweet blessing!

Favorite Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants & leggings…and sweat pants ;-)

Best moment this month: Too many to recount…especially two beautiful baby showers thrown by dear friends- a sweet time of celebrating God’s faithfulness and goodness to our family!

Movement: Less jabs and more rolls and elbows/knees sticking out! At our 32 week appointment, little man was measuring “right on track” and is already head down…what an overachiever! ;-)

Food Cravings/Aversions: Ice cream... in any form. Milk. Waffles with fruit. Whipped Cream. Iced Decaf Lattes!

What I miss: Sushi. And I had a random craving for sangria :-) (Note to self: must make in the Summer!)

Sleep: Sleeping great, so thankful. It’s just a matter of time before my precious sleep is interrupted by an even MORE precious baby boy!

What I am looking forward to:
Watching Kenny become a dad, watching my parents become grandparents, and my brother become an uncle. So many wonderful firsts!

Belly Changes: I'm getting pretty big :)

Symptoms: Braxton hicks, out the wazoo. Super good excuse to put my feet up and enjoy a Dairy Queen blizzard…I mean, a tall glass of nutritious water.

Prayer for this month:
Lord, our hearts are overflowing with thankfulness. Our hope is in You all day long and our desire is to trust You more and more as we journey towards parenthood. Continue to work in our marriage and in our hearts individually as we prepare to lead and guide Micah. For Your glory!

Soli Deo Gloria




No comments:

Post a Comment