Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, February 15, 2010

White as Snow


Kenny really blessed me yesterday with this beautiful card and precious words. We fell in love writing, and when he takes the time to put his love for me in words, it rekindles those butterflies I first felt when we were sending emails three years ago.

He also brought me home this beautiful hydrangea - my man knows my heart yearns for spring!

I really do love this man!

We're snowed in again today - 6-9 inches expected. I think we're going on 4 right now; that is, on top of the 12 inches that are out there already! Whew, what a winter! My little snow dogs are looking outside longingly. Kenny took my SUV to get to work so I may be hitching them to my sled to get out...

The icicles have been absurdly large...mom and dad have one that is almost 5 feet long! Here are some in front of our front door, prior to Kenny knocking them down, of course. He's a good protector :)

My love is also a wonderful photographer - here is a photo he took after our last snow in our yard!

Well, I'm watching one of my favorite movies: "Love Comes Softly" while I fold some laundry, make coffee, design some baby shower invites, and well...blog :) It's such a wonderful series...sort of makes me want to go back in time and live during the Oregon Trail...and then I remember how much I love hot showers and electricity, and am grateful to live in 2010!

Father God, thank You for this precious gift of snow; and for the gift of your Son, who's resurrection life has made us as white as snow!

1 comment:

  1. I like those movies too = ]
    ASH
    www.faithdare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete