Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

i love him

I am thankful today for my husband, the love of my life.

Why? I'll tell you :)

I'm thankful I have a husband who loves the Lord and earnestly seeks Him. He is passionate about God's Word, absolute truth, and all things good, noble and right. I love that he appreciates the simple pleasures in life: enjoying a cup of coffee together, taking hikes, laughing at our dogs....just the day to day joys. I love what he brings to my life: safety and comfort, comic relief, an endearing dryness, an appreciation for all beautifully created things, a warm chest on which to lay my head, provision for my life and my heart, a rock for life's storms, kind eyes that understand, arms that embrace all that I am...the beauty and the beast. He is God's most precious gift to me.

I adore this man.

2 comments:

  1. This is precious. I have always loved Kenny's laugh...it's one of the the things that is always memorable to me about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the man. If I wasn't already me, I'd probably try to be like him.

    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete