Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hooray, 30 Years!


Kenny and I hosted a 30th Anniversary party to celebrate my parent's LOVE! We celebrated together in Hilton Head, but I wanted to provide an opportunity for them to celebrate with some of their close friends! My parents love to have FUN, so I held a dessert and lawn-game party!

Some of the ladies enjoying the cool summer evening just chatting away :)

Some of the men after their cornhole championship!

Team Christmas! :)

Bocci Ball!!!

Their gorgeous cake make by The Bluebird Bakery in historic Glendale, OH. (http://www.bluebirdbakery.com)

Cutting the cake!
Dad fed mom some cake...

...and then Mama fed Dad some cake...

...and then she fed Kenny some cake....wait a second...
Hours before the party, I realized there was a small part missing for the machine...I went all charismatic on that chocolate fountain!! I was SO happy it worked :-D
That blessed chocolate fountain! *sigh of relief*
Backyard fun...

"Orange You Glad We're Married?!" Punch :) [Orange Sherbert, Gingerale & Orange Concenrate - it was like a dreamcicle punch!]

Orange you glad I posted? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment