Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Jon & Abigail's Wedding



June 25, 2010 was such a special day!!! Click here to view Jon & Abigail's wedding slideshow (note: turn up the volume, and grab a kleenex!):

http://www.lcrobbins.com/slideshows/weberwedding/


To view some "stills" visit leahrobbins.com and click on BLOG. Just scroll down or type "Jon & Abigail" into the search engine. :-)

This picture is particularly special to me! I was so honored to sing at their wedding...it was one of my life's greatest joys!


And here's the wedding party...all 20 of us + bride & groom :)

And now....they live two doors down from us! WOOT!
Let the par-tay begin!

2 comments:

  1. the pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!! so happy for your family! I hope you and Kenny are doing well...if you ever come this way please let us know, we would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! YAY for weddings!

    ReplyDelete