Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Twenty Five is Nice


Last week, I celebrated a quarter of a century of life! It was a lovely day, March 24th, full of sunshine and warm breezes...and presents! :) My parents have put this sign out in the front yard for me every year for as long as I can remember - I have pictures in front of it with teeth missing, with bangs, and with the fabulous perm of 1995 (10 was an "off" year). But all of them have been special because I've been so blessed!

The Marballi's - some dear friends of our from our church- took Kenny and I out to dinner last week (just before my birthday) and to the Cincinnati Symphony - which was breathtaking - and gave me this fabulous traditional Indian Saree because we all share a love of Indian Food! (Her husband is from India, where the dress came from.) In any case, I couldn't wait to wear it and decided my birthday would be the perfect time! Dad picked up my traditional birthday request - Indian Food - and I was arrived ready for the event!! Isn't it fabulous?! :-)
Yes, I did wear it most of the evening...complete with the Bindi (dot on forehead) which signified that I was married :-)
Papa and Nana got me a bird watching book! Woot!
Mom and Dad bought me this adorable birdcage necklace from fossil - which I have worn 3 out of 4 days since I received it ;) (Can you sense a theme?)
My hubby and I enjoying the Springy outdoors...
Mom made my favorite dessert...CREAM PUFFS. And they were decadent. And I had two. hehe.


Sweet Poppy and Nana...I love them! (Note the beginning of the necklace obsession.)

Twenty five years. God is so good :)

1 comment:

  1. Love, possibly even covet, the necklace! Happy birthday!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete