Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Cupcakery, if you will...

My sweet, sweet friend Mary Kathleen has recently endeavored to open her own cupcake bakery, Hoorah! (I've already placed my order for peanut butter chocolate ones!) I was more than thrilled when she enlisted my hand in design to create her logo ...and have been dabbling in some ideas for her tonight. Thought I'd post a few and get some feedback :) I know they look a lot alike, but there are subtle adjustments to each - Enjoy!











** So update: the design has been chosen, and a menu made :) check out http//www.mkcupcakes.com!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I would have to say I kind of like the cupcakery idea...I would go with the Bliss cupcakery or the MK cupcakes with the MK being different colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, it's like a 25 step process to post a coment on here! They had to verify my identity!!! Fear not, it is I your Buah commenting on your cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete